Home Health Care
Powell Supportive Services is the leading local licensed private home health care agency providing senior care, elder care, personal care, massage therapy, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes.
Along with our excellent senior home care, Powell Supportive Services eliminates the stress and worry family members are experiencing over the care of their elderly loved ones.
Seniors are also comforted and feel at ease knowing that a caring, experienced Powell Supportive Services caregiver will be there to assist any time, day or night without changing their routines.
Powell Supportive Services, Inc. specializes it’s home care services in Pasco & Pinellas Counties.
Click here to learn more about how Powell Supportive Services can help you or contact us directly at 813-355-4891. We look forward to talking with you.
Powell Supportive Services, INC. is a licensed agency that is licensed by the State of Florida also servicing the DD Waiver, ADA Waiver, Cystic Fibrosis Waiver, TBI Waiver and PAC Waiver. The office is open five days a week and when closed an administrator is always on call. Our staff includes experienced Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides, Massage Therapist, Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. They are available seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
Powell Supportive Service’s commitment to excellence begins with pre-hire screenings and background checks. Our rigid application process allows us to be selective.
The Powell Supportive Services staff is dedicated to our patients and our community. Our Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants and Registered Nurses provide acute, short, and long term care.
Our staff is committed to caring for the physical, emotional, and social well-being of our patients and their families by helping improve their quality of life and independence through the delivery of compassionate care and uncompromising service. We offer a variety of services in conjunction with one another to provide a personal and customized experience for our clients. Whether you need skilled nursing, CNA, HHA or homemaker companion, Personal Care or Respite–we can help!
Our Health Care Goals
- To attain the highest quality of life for our patients by providing personal, efficient, and effective care in the home care setting.
- To assist patients in achieving their optimal level of independence, and maintain active and productive lives.
- To provide home care, thus allowing patients to recover and/or rehabilitate in the comfort of their own homes.
- To allow patients to remain at home with their families as long as possible.
- To assist family members or patients in acquiring the health care needed and to provide them with appropriate referrals.
- If you are interested in our services, please click here to fill out our confidential, preliminary form. We will contact you, discuss your needs and the services we provide, and if you wish, we will send you a more detailed intake form, or set up an appointment to meet with you.
Home Health Care Services
Day to Day Activities
- Bathing, grooming & dressing services.
- Skin care & hair care.
- Oral hygiene.
- Plan, cook & serve and or feed meals.
- Help with special diets.
- Light housekeeping.
- Weekly laundry & ironing.
- Linen changes.
- Help with walking, bed to chair transfer.
- Assistance with all necessary ADL’s.
Respite Care and Social Support
- Sensitive companionship and friendly conversation.
- Shopping and errands.
- Emotional support.
- Escort to doctor’s appointments, church, social events, etc.
- Help plan and coordinate moderate entertainment.
- Monitor conditions in and around the home.
- Help with correspondence and reading to provide personal stimulation.
- Organize personal paperwork.
- Regularly inform family members of care experiences.
Skilled Nursing Visits
- Wound care and dressing changes.
- Diabetes management.
- Catheter care.
Private Duty Services
- Companions for In-Patients: be there with you while you are in the hospital to assist you when needed.
- Companions for Special Events: makes bringing your loved ones to family gatherings easier.
- The Massage Therapist plans, implements and evaluates focusing on deep tissue, relaxation, stretching and energy work programs in accordance with the physician’s orders, diagnosis, and other patient-related records.
Braden Palm Assisted Living Facility
At Bradenton Palms Assisted Living we provide quality, compassionate, affordable care and putting the needs of your loved one first is our goal.
Our over-riding vision is to pursue excellence in all we do, integrity in how we do it, and to serve our residents with dignity, compassion and respect.
We assist and allow individuals to maintain their level of independence with the support of visiting Physicians, Nurses and Pharmacies.
Residency includes weekly housekeeping, 3 meals per day and snacks, activities, laundry and staff support.
Residency at Bradenton Palms ALF I Includes:
- Three meals per day/ snacks.
- Cable TV (basic channels.)
- All utilities (except telephone.)
- Wireless internet service.
- Full service laundry.
- Weekly routine housekeeping.
- On-site Physician’s Clinic.
24 hour supervision and or assistance with medication, bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Scheduled activities
- Concierge Services (private pay)
- Planned social and recreational events
- Furnished rooms
- Additional Services Provided (see rate sheet)
Companion care- focuses primarily on the social needs of the individual. Companions offer a wide range of services to residents, including:
- Perform basic grooming/cosmetic assistance (brushing hair, assisting with make-up, polishing nails.)
- Report unusual incidents or changes in behavior.
- Provide companionship, socialization, communication
- Accompany to appointments and/or run errands
- Stabilize when walking by holding arm or handStabilize when walking by holding arm or hand
- Assist with transferring
- Assist with ADL’s
Respite Care short term – Focuses on providing 24 hour supervision in our ALF for your love one when the need arise. The individual will enjoy the basic residency package at a day rate.
Come join our family and experience the warm feeling of a home setting.
Bradenton Palms ALF
802 71st St NW
Bradenton FL 33545-9175
Se habla Español